Looking for more than a simple blog post? The following is a growing collection of David’s essays and academic papers:
BLOG NEWS!SEPTEMBER -- Stay Tuned!
"Like" a post, share a post, or comment on a post.
Subscribe now and receive fresh posts by email.
Today’s Top Ten
- How Worship of the American Flag Changed Everything
- Jim Caviezel to the Church
- Dark Matter vs Dark Energy: War in the Heavens!
- Josh Garrels on Believing
- Organic Church Life: The Beginning
- Those Who Inspire Us
- The Difference Between Conviction & Condemnation
- Really Bad Church Names
- Q&A with Pastor Greg Boyd, Part I
- On Christian Cynicism
WELCOME!This blog is dedicated to those who are loving Jesus with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind.
"... so that in everything he might have the supremacy." Paul, Col. 1:18
- Shewit on How Worship of the American Flag Changed Everything
- Innperlenburg on Is the Pledge Good for Our Kids?
- David D. Flowers on How Worship of the American Flag Changed Everything
- Tommy G. Hall on How Worship of the American Flag Changed Everything
- rwwilson147 on It’s A Woman’s World… Too
- Browse around. Check out Today's Top 10, Recent Posts, and Blog Archives.
- It’s A Woman’s World… Too
- Discipled to Christ in a Post-Christian World
- Exciting News & Upcoming Changes!
- How Jesus Rope-a-Doped the Devil
- Palm Sunday, Partisan Politics & the Power of the Cross
- Did Jesus Rise From the Dead?
- Mike Breen on Discipleship
- What Makes For A Peaceful Religion?
- Jesus Behaving Badly
- Loving the Truth Without Losing Your Mind — 7 Questions to Help Us All Avoid the Extremes
- Prince of Peace, God of War (2007)
- The Greatest Threat to the Missio Dei
- Us For Them
- Denouncing Judge Dredd (Sermon)
- The Unseen Wrath of God (Divine Justice in a Culture of Miscreants)
Popular Tagsamerican christianity anabaptism anabaptist augustine book review christ Christianity christian smith Christology Church church and state community craig keener cynicism david d. flowers deeper christian life dietrich bonhoeffer Discipleship dispensationalism divorce easter emerging church empty tomb Eschatology Faith & Politics faith and politics frank viola gay marriage gnosticism greg boyd gregory boyd heaven hell historical jesus homosexuality hopeful realism house church jesus jesus christ kingdom of god left behind love missional church n.t. wright nationalism non-violence open theism organic christianity organic church organic church life Peter Hoover pharisees politics rapture rapture theology Religion religious right resurrection resurrection of jesus rob bell satan scot mcknight second coming shane claiborne spiritual warfare stanley grenz stuart murray surprised by hope t. austin-sparks theodicy vision for 21st century evangelicalism watchman nee why the world hates jesus of nazareth william lane craig woodland hills church
What I’m Reading
Free ResourcesThe phenomenal book that inspired the blog: The Centrality & Supremacy of Our Lord Jesus Christ by T. Austin-Sparks
Podcast & mp3:
Frank Viola on the Eternal Purpose of God at George Fox Seminary.
Jon Zens on 16th century Anabaptism.
N.T. Wright on Historical Jesus Studies at Wheaton College.