Looking for more than a simple blog post? The following is a growing collection of David’s essays and academic papers:
I have taken a break from blogging. Check out the archives for all my writings.
You can follow my preaching at granthamchurch.org
Today’s Top Ten
- Josh Garrels on Believing
- Really Bad Church Names
- N.T. Wright & Rob Bell on Resurrection
- Heaven to Earth: The Christian Hope in the Resurrection, Part I of III
- Heaven to Earth: The Christian Hope in the Resurrection, Part II of III
- Heaven to Earth: The Christian Hope in the Resurrection, Part III
- The Transfiguration
- On Christian Cynicism
- Monumental Myth
- Was Jesus a Rockstar?
WELCOME!This blog is dedicated to those who are loving Jesus with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind.
"... so that in everything he might have the supremacy." Paul, Col. 1:18
- Browse around. Check out Today's Top 10, Recent Posts, and Blog Archives.
- It’s A Woman’s World… Too
- Discipled to Christ in a Post-Christian World
- Exciting News & Upcoming Changes!
- How Jesus Rope-a-Doped the Devil
- Palm Sunday, Partisan Politics & the Power of the Cross
- Did Jesus Rise From the Dead?
- Mike Breen on Discipleship
- What Makes For A Peaceful Religion?
- Jesus Behaving Badly
- Loving the Truth Without Losing Your Mind — 7 Questions to Help Us All Avoid the Extremes
- Prince of Peace, God of War (2007)
- The Greatest Threat to the Missio Dei
- Us For Them
- Denouncing Judge Dredd (Sermon)
- The Unseen Wrath of God (Divine Justice in a Culture of Miscreants)
Popular Tagsamerican christianity anabaptism anabaptist augustine book review christ Christianity christian smith Christology Church church and state community craig keener cynicism david d. flowers deeper christian life dietrich bonhoeffer Discipleship dispensationalism divorce easter emerging church empty tomb Eschatology Faith & Politics faith and politics frank viola gay marriage gnosticism greg boyd gregory boyd heaven hell historical jesus homosexuality hopeful realism house church jesus jesus christ kingdom of god left behind love missional church n.t. wright nationalism non-violence open theism organic christianity organic church organic church life Peter Hoover pharisees politics rapture rapture theology Religion religious right resurrection resurrection of jesus rob bell satan scot mcknight second coming shane claiborne spiritual warfare stanley grenz stuart murray surprised by hope t. austin-sparks theodicy vision for 21st century evangelicalism watchman nee why the world hates jesus of nazareth william lane craig woodland hills church