Welcome to the Popular page! This is David’s list of all-time popular blog posts and articles. This page will be updated periodically. Thanks for reading, and for helping to make these posts popular!
BLOG NEWS!AUGUST -- Thanks for visiting the blog! Browse around.
"Like" a post, share a post, or comment on a post.
Subscribe now and receive fresh posts by email.
Today’s Top Ten
- RT @ReKnewOrg: Another Theo Graff Podcast you're going to want to check out reknew.org/?p=10112 @Theograff @tc_moore @ddflowers 1 day ago
- Church, our best days are ahead. God is with us in the present, and calls us forward into a greater reality of Kingdom known on the earth. 1 day ago
- "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work." 1 John 3:8b 5 days ago
WELCOME!This blog is dedicated to those who are loving Jesus with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind.
"... so that in everything he might have the supremacy." Paul, Col. 1:18
Jesus shows that God's love operates out of truth, not despite the truth. There's no love without truth, and there's no truth without love.— David D. Flowers (@ddflowers) December 9, 2013
- Browse around. Check out Today's Top 10, Recent Posts, and Blog Archives.
- Theo Graff Podcast Interview
- It’s Time to Brag on the Bride of Christ
- Is Marriage a Covenant? Part II
- Is Marriage a Covenant? Part I
- How Not To Make Disciples
- Thoughts on Privilege & Equal Rights
- God is Love (Grounds for the Trinity)
- The Kingdom Effect On Human Sexuality
- Farewell to the Flesh
- Astronomical Love
- The Resurrection of Jesus (Sermon)
- Was Jesus a Rockstar?
- In the Spirit of Lent
- Anabaptism 101 (Sermon Series)
- Encountering God in Our Pain
Popular Tagsamerican christianity anabaptism anabaptist biblical interpretation Bonhoeffer book review christ Christianity christian smith Christology Church church and state community craig keener david d. flowers deeper christian life dietrich bonhoeffer divorce easter emerging church empty tomb Eschatology Ethics Faith & Politics faith and politics frank viola gay marriage greg boyd gregory boyd heaven hell historical jesus homosexuality house church institutional church jesus jesus and nonviolence jesus christ john howard yoder kingdom of god left behind missional church n.t. wright non-violence open theism organic christianity organic church organic church life pagan christianity Peter Hoover pharisees politics prayer rapture theology Religion religious right resurrection resurrection of jesus rob bell scot mcknight second coming shane claiborne spirituality spiritual warfare stanley grenz stuart murray surprised by hope t. austin-sparks theodicy vision for 21st century evangelicalism voting watchman nee why the world hates jesus of nazareth william lane craig woodland hills church
What I’m Reading
Free ResourcesThe phenomenal book that inspired the blog: The Centrality & Supremacy of Our Lord Jesus Christ by T. Austin-Sparks
Wayne Jacobsen writes about Why House Church Isn't the Answer in BodyLife.
Podcast & mp3:
Frank Viola on the Eternal Purpose of God at George Fox Seminary.
Jon Zens on 16th century Anabaptism.
N.T. Wright on Historical Jesus Studies at Wheaton College.