Looking for more than a simple blog post? The following is a growing collection of David’s essays and academic papers:
BLOG NEWS!MAY -- Stay Tuned!
"Like" a post, share a post, or comment on a post.
Subscribe now and receive fresh posts by email.
Today’s Top Ten
- Your decisions in the present, which impacts your future, is far more influential than anything that has ever happened in your past. 1 month ago
- RT @lensweet: why settle for an egoistic, puny narrative for your life when you have in Jesus a grand and glorious narrative to live out of? 2 months ago
- RT @jrrozko: Good insight here from @ddflowers on the @missioalliance blog regarding a counter-cultural, #TrulyHuman sexuality: http://t.co… 2 months ago
WELCOME!This blog is dedicated to those who are loving Jesus with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind.
"... so that in everything he might have the supremacy." Paul, Col. 1:18
- Browse around. Check out Today's Top 10, Recent Posts, and Blog Archives.
- Rewiring the Brain for Greater Faith
- Evidence for God: The Fine-Tuning of the Universe
- It’s a Christian “Walk,” Not a Sprint
- Morality: The Great Signpost
- Biblical Faith (More Than A Feeling)
- 2014 Year in Review
- Overcoming Cynicism (Sermon)
- Play-Doh & the Multi-Racial Kingdom of God
- Not Against Flesh & Blood (Sermon Series)
- Shapeshifting Hippie Jesus
- Brief History of Rapture (Left Behind) Theology
- Dark Matter vs Dark Energy: War in the Heavens!
- Is Marriage a Covenant? Part III
- Theo Graff Podcast Interview
- It’s Time to Brag on the Bride of Christ
Popular Tagsamerican christianity anabaptism anabaptist book review christ Christianity christian smith Christology Church community craig keener cynicism david d. flowers deeper christian life dietrich bonhoeffer discipleship dispensationalism divorce easter emerging church empty tomb Eschatology Faith & Politics faith and politics frank viola gay marriage gnosticism greg boyd gregory boyd heaven hell historical jesus homosexuality hopeful realism house church jesus jesus and nonviolence jesus christ kingdom of god left behind missional church n.t. wright non-violence open theism organic christianity organic church organic church life Peter Hoover pharisees politics prayer rapture rapture theology Religion religious right resurrection resurrection of jesus rob bell satan scot mcknight second coming shane claiborne spirituality spiritual warfare stanley grenz stuart murray surprised by hope t. austin-sparks theodicy vision for 21st century evangelicalism voting watchman nee why the world hates jesus of nazareth william lane craig woodland hills church
What I’m Reading
Free ResourcesThe phenomenal book that inspired the blog: The Centrality & Supremacy of Our Lord Jesus Christ by T. Austin-Sparks
Wayne Jacobsen writes about Why House Church Isn't the Answer in BodyLife.
Podcast & mp3:
Frank Viola on the Eternal Purpose of God at George Fox Seminary.
Jon Zens on 16th century Anabaptism.
N.T. Wright on Historical Jesus Studies at Wheaton College.